Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ahhh just relaxing on the beach...wait do you see that water line the tide was coming in and we almost got soaked!!
If I was looking out for the tide, I was watching for attacking kites! This is Justin's most favorite thing to do at the coast, feel the power of the wind...and fine he likes to get pulled by it too.


What an adorable couple!


OK, so some people knee board behind a boat. I guess we could call Justin "Boat". I actually thought this was a pretty cool shot. ( I took it:)




Mossy

1 comment:

Foss Sibs said...

I want to know who the relative is sitting next to Jenn on the beach. What a great time. Harry saw a picture of Hayden and asked, "Who is that?" When I asked him who she was he said, "I thought she was the little girl I helped out of her bed(crib)." He mentioned he was at Aunt Jenn's house. When I told him that it was the same little girl just bigger, he said, "Wow! She grew." It is funny the things kids remember. This blog is great so everyone can see the changes in the family.
Sarah