Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Break kept going and going and going!



The boys had so much fun playing in the snow! Believe it or not but it is snowing again. This time there wasn't 3 feet of snow it has already melted and I can see the grass again. We'll see how long this keeps up. All I know is that I have 7 days to go untill I will be warm!!




The race is on! This is after talking to Sarah and finding out that her family was helping her. Justin did help me after working on it with random help from the kids for 2 days. I came home from volleyball at 10:30pm and there he was, putting together the puzzle. After we finished it he told me I could have my life back again. I thought that was very funny and at the same time very true. I think it will be a year before I do another one. Sarah won by 12 hours.







No comments: