Friday, July 24, 2009






So this is our view from the top of the Eiffel Tower. I love all the neighborhoods and how the buildings are shaped. Some of the buildings are built in a cube shape with courtyards in the center. Kinda cool! So that's a group shot of us after we hiked up the Eiffel Tower. And I emphasize hike. Oh and I wore my sandals... My luggage was still "missing". There's also a pic of a scene from a cafe. The cafes all have tables set up on the sidewalk. It was so cool to watch people walk by and interact while eating. I find that fun! And yes, that is me on a toilet. But guess where? On the top of the Eiffel Tower!! Did you know they have bathrooms up there, cause I didn't! Of course I pee'd! Jeff wanted to clog the toilet, but wasn't feeling the urge. Bummer, maybe next time hon! (oh there will be another time!!) All the stained glass windows are inside the Saint-Chappelle. It was incredible. The windows in that room wrap all the way around the room. The detail and pictures in it are so cool to see. I wondered what a lot of the images meant.

No comments: