Saturday, November 29, 2008

Halloween 2008

Sam and I went to the ward activity..bowling. Yeah we pretty much dominated.














Nov 17, 2008
We went to the Jazz game, they played the Suns. Phoenix Suns happens to be Sam's favorite team...too bad they lost to the Jazz:)













I'm wearing his hat which happens to be a couple sizes too big. I happened to be a Jazz fan during the game so while he cheered for the Suns, I cheered for the Jazz.














Sam got Deon to smile... Say cheese!!!!!













AWWW, now here we are on Thanksgiving Day over at Dad and June's. Sam's brother Brian and his sister Emily came with us to pig out on the best meal ever...Turkey dinner.

2 comments:

Foss Sibs said...

I vote for the first picture (open wide) to be your engagement picture! You guys make a cute couple. Sarah

Foss Sibs said...

I think I'm going to be sick...
Jenn