Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So we figured out how to download pictures!!yeah! So, if any of you come to visit, you can visit our 4 story, very fun childrens museam with us!!! The kids loved the curious george exhibit.



Hailey is obsessed with her unbrella...need I say more





We had a lot of fun for Halloween. Hailey decided to be sleeping beauty and a fairy, and Tyler decided to be Buzz Lightyear's lesser known twin, buzz lightyear pirate.



The dress Hailey is wearing was given to us from some nice sisters in our ward. It is very difficult getting her to take it off.




This was Hailey's disaster castle cake, that I helped make. (The disaster began when I started to help) I did not know you can not stack moist cakes...so for future reference do not use moist cake mixes when stacking a castle. Not too long after this picture, the whole backside of the cake fell! I am thinking about writing a cook book entitled "what not to do in the kitchen"








We had fun carving pumpkins.. Hailey and I lasted about 5 minutes, the boys spent a good hour and a half perfecting theirs.






Tyler got to bring the class pet home for the weekend. Unfortunately we kept forgetting we had her, so we didn't have much to write in the school journal..(lets just say she took a lot of cat naps). The first night we accidently closed her into the ball pit, thankfully we found her the next day after we tore Grandma Airplanes bed apart. (Our ball pit transitions into a bed (thanks to my handy husband)).








1 comment:

Foss Sibs said...

Yeah!! These are the first pictures I've seen of your house!! It is so cute. Your family is getting so big! I love this blog spot!!
Jenn