Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bennett house...

ON President's Day I thought it would be fun to cut out the kids names on the scroll saw and have them paint them. They had a blast!! The Ward's came over and Hayden's best friend Halley.


Ty before his hair cut. Wow they sure do look alike, that's kind of scarry.







Our new dog Hope. We had been praying for the perfect dog and I thought Faith or Hope would be an appropriate name for her. Bryce said we should just name her Charity while we were at it. LOL
Hayden with a Valentine gift. She's getting too big!



2 comments:

Foss Sibs said...

You could have named her Chastity too. I had a girl named Chastity in my swimming lessons class one time. :) Hayden is getting older! THat must mean my kids are too! ~Erica

Foss Sibs said...

So if you name your dog Chastity does that mean you don't need to worry about getting her fixed

Kristen