Monday, February 2, 2009

Cruisin the Caribbean











Where do I start?! I could put it to song....These are a few of my favorite things. READY?!
Leaving Miami,...I didn't take this photo.
I was on my balcony watching us leave from my room though. (Hey I'm rhyming!)
Watching the sunset outside of Jamaica
Balconies are good for so maaaannny things. (wink wink)
Rock climbing just so I can say that I did it.
Hanging off a wall and not liking the feeling. Stopping right there and belaying back down. these are a few of my favorite things. (I looked cool while I was up there though)

Hanging out with lots of our favorite friends
Takes away the winter blues.
I can't forget yoga with on the front of the boat.
and that is finally, all that she wrote.

1 comment:

Foss Sibs said...

You know, I finally accepted my winter blues and found a way to cope with it. YOU RUINED IT!!! At least next time take me with you!! ~Erica