Monday, February 2, 2009

Under the Sea..

Ok this is Grand Caymen. I went snorkeling with the Garn's and we found a sting ray! Can you see it? It was a lot of fun to follow untill it turned around and started to follow us!



Justin went scuba diving in Cozemel, his new favoirte spot to dive. He said the colors were just amazing and the camera didn't capture it. I think it's about time I get certified.






Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. We climbed up the water fall once again. This was our third time coming here and I have to say I love it!



2 comments:

Foss Sibs said...

It is important to remember you must beware of sting rays...they are not as docile as they once were...remember that next time you go snorkeling..

Foss Sibs said...

Did you say Dung river falls? Ewe..maybe Deon would like to go floating down it on her potty seat..

Kristen