Friday, February 13, 2009

The zoo with all of you!




Look what I found, remember the zoo... What was that song mom would sing? We're going to the zoo zoo zoo, how bout you you you , you can come too too too, we're going to the zoo zoo zoo.


I can't believe I remembered all of those words!







This is the first exhibbit, oh wait that's Erica and Pookey, they actually look interested in being there. Or is there a picture of a really cute girl up there?









Ty thought the snakes were pretty cool, I am sure glad I don't work at the zoo and have to wash the glass.












AHH kissing cousins, I don't think Ty minds too much but check out Kate's grip, Sarah you better watch out!













The Penguin exhibit. I didn't know Penguins stick out their but, how come nobody told me?

Oh fun times.

No comments: