Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Hurray pajamas!! We look forward to this every year. And when you think your kids are too big to care, they don't take them off! they both have been wearing them for the past couple of days, they go under their snow clothes perfectly and then they don't even have to get ready for bed at the end of the day...they already are!



OK so I don't know why there is a Halloween shirt on Bryce. But it works. Hayden had to have help to get her orange out of her stocking, and then she discovered the candy underneath. Let's just say that I don't need to worry about any more candy wrappers, they finished it all off...what do the little piggy's say?


Hayden wanted to make her brother's a Christmas present. It worked out pretty good. She did the glueing and I put all of the sticks together with the little decorations. Even a 3 year old can come up with some pretty good ideas.






Our living room Christmas morning. Every child's dream...a box!! They didn't even want to open presents! They just started playing with the boxes until I asked if they wanted to open up their presents. Hayden was the first.
We had a wonderful Christmas, I couldn't have asked for it to be any different...Thank you all for blessing our lives. The only thing I would do different is live closer to all of my family...but then where would that be at? So blogging with pictures is as close as we can get. I love you all!


No comments: