Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Me and my Boo

Just so you know, I am currently off the market. :) She had me at her sweater. Little does mom know, I'm going to give her my sweater to her for christmas!! te he.
By the way we are getting married in April, I hope this doesn't change anyones flight plans for Heathers in May. But no worries our wedding will be in Utah so the travel will be easier. Have a Merry Christams and a happy Kwanza. Oh and Kristen has to choose between which wedding she can go to, sorry Heather. Mine does come first ;)
P.S. we were at an Ugly Sweater party, she does have great taste, I mean she chose me!

3 comments:

Foss Sibs said...

Twin rivalry at it's peak! Who will get married first?.. hmmm, the tension is rising!!

Thank goodness you wore your sweaters to an ugly sweater party. I was wondering what you guys were wearing. But uh, why does she even own that red one??

Foss Sibs said...

I have a solution. They will both get married at the same time. Since the share the same birthday, blessing date, baptism date, and graduation date. Why stop a good thing? Sarah

Foss Sibs said...

Is it true? Could it be...?!I'm leaning towards...I don't think so. April is in 4 months that would give you 5 months of knowing eachother before time and all eternity. A little awkward. Jenn