Thursday, December 11, 2008

My House










Part II

The first picture is our entryway/living room. The piano was an anniversary gift from Ryan a year and a half ago.

This is our upstairs hallway, I would like to draw attention to my new table that I got on black Friday at Lowes:) The pictures will be put up on the wall above it when Ryan and I have time to coordinate.

Next is my toy room. Sadly, this is where I had to put the treadmill because it wouldn't fit through my bedroom doorway. However it is very functional, the kids play while I workout.

The blue room is Tyler's bedroom...need I say more. We found the bed at a garage sale for $10 yeah us!

This is our sensory room, the swings are our latest addition. Behind Tyler is the ball pit that also doubles for a bed. Add boards and a mattress and you have one happy mother-in-law.

This is Hailey's room, we painted it when she was 14 months old. Now that she is older she wants me to repaint it pink. I said no, because I do not want to paint again. So she asked if I would at least paint her ceiling pink....what do you guys think...would that up the value of my house?:) The quilt on her bed is what I made for her for Christmas last year The dress on her closet door is the beautiful blessing gown aunt Sarah made for her.

2 comments:

Foss Sibs said...

How cute!!I love your home it is so cozy! I call the ball pit when I come to visit.Where is your room?

Foss Sibs said...

that was from Jenn