Thursday, December 11, 2008

My House part one






So I thought it would be fun to show you my house. Now I will warn you, this is before I decorated for Christmas, so I am not entering any contest here:)

Behind the dining room table is the computer cabinent Ryan built for me. Isn't he the best!

So, Ryan wanted a place to hang his hubcaps and car pictures....he got the hallway by the garage door. He doesn't think its completely fair that I get the rest of the house, but I told him he can decorate his garage...

This is our living room.

1 comment:

Foss Sibs said...

I love your home!! It looks so cozy and big! AND clean!I'm jealous Hailey has her blessing gown on her door. I should have had one too!!! it's ok though, I'm sure I'll have more girls, and I'll put Sarah back to work! I want to see your back yard now. :)
~Erica